Vizyble processes Personal Data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”).
The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Vizyble Sp zo.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012, ul. St. Jana 11/4, Poland KRS: 0000773250 NIP: 6342951919 REGON: 382629012.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data is possible by e-mail at: email@example.com
Data processing principles under EU data protection law
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality (a.k.a. security)
Purposes of personal data processing
- In order to ensure the security of the Website, to manage the Website, including improving its functionality and performance, to conduct research and analysis of the Website,
- To contact you, in response to a message sent to us by email or through the contact form or chat;
- In order to send you the newsletter. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe to the newsletter. Data processing for this purpose is carried out only with the User’s consent, which the User can express in the newsletter subscription form;
- In order to organize the webinar. The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary in order for the User to be able to register for the webinar. Processing of data for this purpose takes place only and exclusively with the consent of the User, which the User can express in the webinar registration form.
Scope of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this site, including referral source, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
- information, such as your e-mail address when you submit a contact form;
- information such as your name and email address you have provided in order to set up your subscription to our newsletter;
- information contained in any correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
When the User uses the Website, data concerning the User is automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies, and can also be recorded in server logs.
Cookies are files sent to a User’s computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) while browsing the Website. Cookies remember user preferences, which allows us to improve the quality of our services, improve search results and the relevance of the information displayed and to track user preferences.
The User can resign from cookies by selecting appropriate settings in the web browser used by him. In such a situation, using the Website by the User may be hindered.
The User gives his/her consent for the Administrator to store or access cookies on his/her device by means of the browser settings installed on the User’s device.
The User can delete existing cookies from his/her device by using the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs designed for this purpose or by using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
Using the Website involves sending requests to the server on which the Website is stored. Each such query is recorded in server logs. The logs include, among others: User’s IP address, date and time of logging to the server, information about the used web browser and operating system.
The data recorded in server logs are not connected in any way with specific entities using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used for administering the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
The Website uses technologies that record your actions when you use the Website (known as profiling). These include:
- Google Analitycs – used to analyse the statistics of the Website
- Facebook Pixel – used to manage and optimise Facebook advertising
- LinkedIn Pixel – used to manage and optimise advertising on LinkedIn
Retention period for personal data
Vizyble shall stor e the users’ personal data for the time necessary for the purposes of processing for which they were collected and in accordance with the binding regulations. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address to which your consent applies.
1. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to the content of your data
- the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations towards state institutions or in order to pursue legitimate interests of the Administrator.
2. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
3. More information on the protection of personal data can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
Transfer of personal data to a third country
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (for example, the USA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who are employed by one of our service providers. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is securely stored and processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws, including, where appropriate, by entering into appropriate agreements with a receiving entity outside the EEA.
Third party websites
Vizyble.com may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently and are not supervised by Vizyble in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend to read.