- The administrator of personal data contained in the website is:
Vizyble Sp zo.o. Sp.k. with headquarters in Katowice 40-012, ul. St. Jana 11/4, Poland KRS: 0000773250 Tax Identification Number: 6342951919 REGON: 382629012.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time. Please be advised that your consent may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to the address of our ABI / IOD (email@example.com) from the address to which the consent relates.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by vizyble.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.